Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Creating with Flowers....Day One

Zinnias, green tobacco, monarda, hosta bloom, feverfew, roguchi clematis, white marigold, and tassel flower, and a vase from the thrift store.
This bouquet was created for a friend and photographed before the giving.  She has entered many a flower show and I count on her to critique my work.  She said it needed "poofed" and lifted it up a little in the vase.  This spread out the flowers and did improve the looks.

I've been enjoying "messing" with the photos in Picasa 3 and here's a few more views.

A view of the flowers posed in front of my necessary "junk" that hangs on the front porch where it is handy.

This is the same as the first picture only in Picasa I have dropped the background a bit.
An inverted image of the same picture.  I love the colors....
Hope you are having as much fun as I am!

grannie m

No comments: